Key Account Executive
Yöntem Kozmetik, engaged in operations since 1998, acts as the distributor for;
- 3M, Coty, Puig and Wella Company for All Sales Channels,
- Bayer for Offline Sales Channel,
- P&G and Fater for Perfumery and Online Sales Channels
- Nutricia, RB and Doğadan for Online Sales Channels.
Acting as a modern and reliable solution partner, it maintains its operations by establishing its sales and distribution network of cosmetics, fragrance and fast moving consumer goods with proven recognition and reliability according to life touching international standards on sustainable strategies with its proactive innovative and experienced teams.
We are looking for a Key Account Executive willing to join a highly collaborative team that manages all aspects of client management for our company.
The ideal candidate should be / have;
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university or fields,
- At least 3 years of experience in Field Sales, Key Account Executive Category Development in FMCG or Cosmetics sectors,
- Advanced English knowledge,
- Ability to set, plan and accomplish goals under deadlines,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Self-confident, strong analytical and interpersonal skills even under stress environments, leadership skills,
- Driving license is required,
- No travel restrictions,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- To support Senior Key Account Manager to manage all sales activities and plans of the appointed customers,
- To manage and execute the customer specific marketing plans for the desired profitability,
- Making periodical visits to the customers to develop a trust based, mutually beneficial relationship at the all appropriate points of interaction,
- Focusing on the importance of Client Relationship Management,
- Preparation and analysis of the periodic reports to the Management Team on time,
- Take responsibility for providing accurate monthly and annual sales forecast for each customer,
- Overall continuous improvement – identifying opportunities for efficiency & sustainability management of categories,
- Preparation of customer activity offers,
- Classification and control of customer invoices,
- To plan sales activities for the channels/accounts that are under his/her responsibility to use the budget and resources wisely and be compliant with the company policies for these sales activities.